Re: whatsapp, Version: 1.1 by Gerardo Kessler <reaperyotrasyerbas@gmail.com>

Sarah k Alawami

OH woopsy doodle, my bad. Sorry about that. I don't speak Spanish well so will be of 100 percent 0 help here this time. Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sim Kah Yong
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 5:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] whatsapp, Version: 1.1 by Gerardo Kessler <reaperyotrasyerbas@...>

Hi Sarah,

I have the hotkeys for the Whatsapp Desktop as I am the one providing them previously. The add-on I am inquiring on is different but by the same author, The description is in Spanish and there is no information on the hotkeys. Thanks.

On 12/6/2022 11:36 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I had a set of what's app keys, in word format. Search for it using the list archives as I can't find it, unless that link expired by now. I upload using a service in which links expire after 7 days.