From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 7:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Double Entry Bookkeeping/professional accounting software

Hello

I am looking for some NVDA accessible double entry bookkeeping software. In
other words, a business accounting package.

I currently use Zero, which is a web based accounting service, but its
interface is clunky, and not always as accessible as it could or should be.
I want very much to get away from it.

Fifteen or so years ago I used SQL-Ledger for a while, but it had security
and other issues (it was also web based, but you had to install and
administer it on your own server). I switched briefly to LedgerSMB which was
created as a replacement and to solve the problems of SQL-Ledger, but now
seems defunct.

I think I would prefer something standalone, although if there is a really
good web based system I haven't tried that has a high degree of NVDA
compatibility, I'd be open to it.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Luke