my arrow keys stopped working in whatsapp web using firefox or chrome.

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Hello folks,

My arrow keys stopped working when trying to navigate messages in whatsapp web using firefox or chrome. I can

t read a message word by word or letter by letter, or line by line. Neither left or right arrows, or up and down arrows work inside a message. Now using NVDA 2022.1 on windows ten latest update. Where is the nvda setting that can control this? I can't think that I made any changes to the NVDA settings, unless I made a change inadvertently.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ibrahim