From: "Arno Schuh" <arno.schuh@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 1:39 PM
Subject: [nvda] Deezer

Hi,

maybe this has been a topic here before, but I don't remember reading a
solution:
I have subscribed to the Deezer streaming service. I use the service
mainly via my smartphone.
But now I have also installed the Windows app. I have noticed the
following phenomenon:
When I started the Deezer app, it is practically unusable with NVDA. When
moving with the tab key or the cursor keys, NVDA remains mute.
If I then turn on Narrator, the items are read aloud by both Narrator and
NVDA.

Is this due to a setting in NVDA that the items are not spoken in the
Deezer app? What settings are needed so that Nvda alone also reads the
items aloud?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Yours sincerely

Arno

--

Arno Schuh, Staden 42, 54439 Saarburg, Germany
Tel +49 6581 39 44 Fax: 4932223705079 arno.schuh@...