Re: screen curtain and saving battery

Kareen

Thank you all for the replies. The touch pad toggle is working well even without the addon, the method provided here in the group before is working perfectly well.
Luke, thanks for sharing the ways. I tried the screen off bat file but it turns on the screen whenever i touch a button on the device so it is not the needed solution.
Quentin, thank you for providing the info about the screen curtain, i should try and see if it makes any difference on my laptop.
It seems for now that there is no software solution for making the display turn off unless the laptop manufacturer is including a shortcut for that.