Re: "Recognition failed" whenever I try to use NVDA+R

Sarah k Alawami

Try nvda r not nvda shift r. I don't recall nvda shift r being for OCR.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 7:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] "Recognition failed" whenever I try to use NVDA+R

I use NVDA plus shift plus r.
Howard

On 6/15/2022 9:24 AM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

What version of windows are you using, and which version of NVDA is on
your machine? With this information and what application you are in,
someone might be able to help. Good Luck.

Dave

On 6/15/2022 9:00 AM, Joshua Tubbs wrote:
Hi all,
I've been starting to get this as of recently on a cloud PC. Would
anybody know if this might be caused by maybe an Nvidia update, or
something else? It worked for the longest time.
Would recognition failed message be because the OCR engine isn't able
to be ran?
Thanks.
--
Confidentiality Notice:
This communication is deemed privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.