From: "Dave Grossoehme" <dave@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] "Recognition failed" whenever I try to use NVDA+R

Did this problem start after an update of any kind to windows or any
application on your computer?

Dave

On 6/15/2022 9:00 AM, Joshua Tubbs wrote:
Hi all,
I've been starting to get this as of recently on a cloud PC. Would
anybody know if this might be caused by maybe an Nvidia update, or
something else? It worked for the longest time.
Would recognition failed message be because the OCR engine isn't able
to be ran?
Thanks.