From: "hurrikennyandopo ..." <hurrikennyandopo@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Language issue with NVDA

Hi

Have a look under the voice settings and maybe uncheck either this
setting called Automatic language switching (when supported)

or the setting below it called Automatic dialect switching (when
supported) and see if that does the trick.

I have both of mine uchecked as I want it in only english.

Gene nz

On 16/06/2022 1:54 pm, soloman s wrote:
Hello all,
Nowadays, NVDA starts reading in some other language even if the site
is in English.
My attempts at solving this issue with a fresh installing of the
software did not yield any positive result.
Please help me with your suggestions.