From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 7:07 AM
Subject: [nvda] In-Process AND a beta both out today

Our latest In-Process blog is now available!
Highlights from this issue:
- Spotlight on several new features and fixes you might have missed from
NVDA 2022.1
- Info on the first beta of the upcoming NVDA 2022.2
- NV Access going to RSB Tech Fest, we hope to see you there next week!
- We chat with Vision Australia Radio's Focal Point program
- We have refreshed our LinkedIn page, come follow us!
- #NVeofy and more!

Read it now at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-16th-june-2022/

--
Quentin Christensen