Re: "Recognition failed" whenever I try to use NVDA+R

Joshua Tubbs

Oh... yes, I am using NVDA+R, completely missed the typo in my message. As for screen curtain, yes it is off. NVDA says Recognition failed every time though, and it wouldn't say it if it was on and would instead instruct the user to turn screen curtain off.
I'm just trying to figure out what would cause it to fail like this. Maybe I'll grab a portable version and see if it works but I doubt it.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 5:59 AM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
Joshua Tubbs wrote:
> It worked for the longest time.
> Would recognition failed message be because the OCR engine isn't able
> to be ran?

Maybe. Have you recently started using screen curtain? I believe it doesn't
work when the curtain is on.

Brian's Mail list account via groups.io wrote:

> I'm a bit puzzled by the actual meaning of Cloud pc in this context.

Presumably he's remoting into a virtual server somewhere.

Luke