Re: a settings question

Gene

I haven't looked into what most of the settings do in this category, though I have seen a little discussion and read a bit at some point.  Unless you experiment or know some reason why you would benefit from a settings change, I generally leave defaults as they are.  In this case, the defaults are as follows:
Follow system focus, checked.
Follow system caret, checked.
Follow mouse cursor, unchecked and
simple review mode, checked.

Gene

On 6/17/2022 3:00 AM, mcLeod stinnett wrote:
under preferances, settings, review cursor. i have follow system focus checked, and the 2 boxes after that unchecked. for best results should all of the boxes in that category be checked? thanks.