Re: Issue With This Apparently Phantom Item 'Task Switcher' With Recent Updates of NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Iv'e seen this in wondows 10 but I have no idea what causes this to happen. I've seen it with windows t, alt tab, and other places. When it happens it is annoying at best. And, no I have no idea what causes the issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2022 11:41 AM
To: NVDA Official Group <nvda@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Issue With This Apparently Phantom Item 'Task Switcher' With Recent Updates of NVDA

Hi Group,

I have noticed that with some recent updates of either NVDA or Windows
11 itself, that particularly if I have multiple windows open, I see what I believe is a phantom windows identified with (insert + T) as 'Task Switcher.' When this happens, it makes navigation more difficult, slows down the response of the computer and causes annoying efficiency issues.

Has anyone else experienced this lately and if so, what could be causing this and is there a solution? Thanks for any help.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice; For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!