Re: NVDA is not reading out buttons in Chrome browser

The first thing I'd try is uninstalling Chrome 32-bit and installing Chrome 64-bit.   All of my machines that have 64-bit hardware have 64-bit Chrome (and all Chromium-based browsers) on them.  I didn't even have to specify when I ran the Chrome installer online, it detected 64-bit hardware and installed the 64-bit version.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill