From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Moty Azrad
Sent: 14 October 2016 10:11
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] notepad in Windows ten version 1607 build 14393.321

Dear all,

I love Notepad and use it much for my documentation.

I see now that when I use the save option in Notepad, it goes as default to save it as ansi code and each time I have to change it manually to Utf-8 – as it was all the time before.

My qeustion:

Is there any way to change it permanently as it was before and I WILL NOT HAVE EACH TIME TO CHANGE THE ENCODING TO uTF-8.

I have another pc with Windows 7 and there, all is right.

Does this problem is only in my machine or it happens to work so with all windows10 anniversary users?

Please help.

Moti

Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner