Re: NVDA is not reading out buttons in Chrome browser

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 11:32 AM, Gene wrote:
You don't need to update in that way.  Chrome-based browsers are supposed to automatically update.
-
True.

Just to be clear, though, the OP reported a 32-bit version in use.  Even with the subsequent report regarding the same behavior on 64-bit, it still makes sense to use the 64-bit version on 64-bit hardware when that's what has been installing by default for some time now.  It's a mystery to me how 32-bit Chrome landed on a 64-bit box.

I haven't manually updated any browser in ages now, unless you count my relaunching the browser when it tells me I need to relaunch to have the update apply.  They all are good about their own care and feeding.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill