Re: in search of a fast browser for windows 10

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo&mrs. AdonnihHappiness Obima Oguledo

do u need to sighn up

Have you tried doing a Firefox Refresh?  I use both Firefox and Chrome
routinely in Windows 10 (both are running now) and both are perfectly fine
and fast.  My partner's Firefox began lagging after a long while and when
clearing cache didn't fix it the next step was to check what add-ons were
being used, making note of them, then doing a Firefox Refresh and
reinstalling only those he was still really using, and one at a time to see
if one in particular was causing things to bog down.  The amount of
"clutter" beyond cache that can accrete to web browsers over a period of
extended use is pretty remarkable and can slow things to a crawl.  Even an
uninstall/reinstall may not fix anything if it's related to user-specific
items in the user profile including, but not limited to, add-ons.

• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.