Re: Older videos do not load while brousing through channel in video on firefox

Ali Colak

Specific examples, in this case, are completely useless, regardless of
weather they are mandatory or optional. The behavior is consistant
over youtube pages. I will post a couple below however.
I also wanted to send the log in debug mode, but though I looked in
temp I couldn't find it there, as I had done before. If anyone can
tellme where to find it, or if clipping pasting the log after opening
log viewer in debug mode will due, I can send that as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOmDqU1bEk_jHOsfP9aLWsw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/TarihObas%C4%B1/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/Freecodecamp/videos

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 06:51 PM, JM Casey wrote:

but I thought they were talking about the youtube display page,
-
I don't care what is being talked about. Specific examples are NOT optional
when you want others to troubleshoot. This is not news, or rocket science.

Those doing diagnostics all need to be on in this case literally the same
page. I've seen people load mobile pages, by intent, on computers and the
behavior is very different for these. No matter what it is, a single
example, and preferably several, should be provided when asking this kind of
question. That's anywhere, not just on this group.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right
place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill