From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 1:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA with Team Viewer.

I'm pretty certain its team viewer. I say this as I had a remote session
with a sighted friend and when we started I had an older team viewer and all
was sweetness and light. However he decided to do the update on my machine
while he was sorting out a problem, and ever since its been the electronic
equivalent of a brick.
I think the quick connect temp version will still work, but if you want to
do the driving, then they have mucked something up, and I bet its something
really stupid. I have not contacted them, as I seldom need it, but it just
goes to show that companies still do not do accessibility testing before
they unleash new versions.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-