Re: NVDA is not reading out buttons in Chrome browser

Gene

As far as I know, Chrome-based browsers don't have user adjustable settings for when updates occur.  They should occur automatically.

Gene

On 6/21/2022 10:39 AM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

You are correct, if the settings in that browser is set to automatically update for you.

Dave

On 6/18/2022 6:58 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
It is also inaccurate, completely inaccurate, to say that one must go to the About page to get Chromium-based browsers to update.  I virtually never do that, and Edge, Vivaldi, Brave, and Chrome all download and apply updates then show an indicator on the main menu that the update will complete when you choose to relaunch the browser.

This has been the case for, literally, years now.  Firefox does this, too, though it's not a Chromium-based browser.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill