Re: Trying to help a friend with Code Factory voices

Daniel McGee

It's probably the trial demo. Since it's a 3rd computer. I believe three computers is your limit. However, do make sure that you deactivate the licence on say that work computer when not in use anymore. Because if it gets taken away from you, then you only have two license keys left.

On 21 Jun 2022, at 18:34, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

I'm trying to help here in Mexico, who bought the Code Factory NVDA voices directly from Code Factory, and he's having the problem that he's sure he's installed the voices on 2 computers: home and work. They gave him a 3rd computer at work (a Laptop), and here's where the problem lies: He wants to install the 3rd license on his new Laptop, but upon typing in the key, the system talks about a 7-Day trial pmiod.
So where can he EMail Code Factory directly to see what's going on? And do you have how many activations with Cf 2 or 3?
Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Gera