Re: Double Entry Bookkeeping/professional accounting software

Luke Davis

On Jun 14, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

See the link below to "Wave Apps." It is reputed to be accessible. I have
no personal experience with it, but *a lot* of accounting experience.
Thanks Richard. I have actually tried that one, although not in the last year or so. They do seem pretty accessible, although I remember running into several very awkward UI choices that made them somewhat less than smooth, though over all usable.

They are probably where I'll end up if I can't find anything preferable.

What other software have you had experience with?

Someone mentioned Quickbooks. With Intuit's crummy accessibility record, I hadn't really considered them to be viable, although I admit never having bought a copy to test accessibility.

Luke