From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 2:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Double Entry Bookkeeping/professional accounting
software

On Jun 14, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

See the link below to "Wave Apps." It is reputed to be accessible. I
have no personal experience with it, but *a lot* of accounting experience.
Thanks Richard. I have actually tried that one, although not in the last
year or so. They do seem pretty accessible, although I remember running into
several very awkward UI choices that made them somewhat less than smooth,
though over all usable.

They are probably where I'll end up if I can't find anything preferable.

What other software have you had experience with?

Someone mentioned Quickbooks. With Intuit's crummy accessibility record, I
hadn't really considered them to be viable, although I admit never having
bought a copy to test accessibility.

Luke