Re: Audio ducking. quick on and off?

Sarah k Alawami

I didn't se it when I searched for feedback, there are 48 results for narrator, some of them not matching up to the keyword itself. Actually come to think of it, I never saw the feedback I reported a while ago re narrator. Hmm. I can write up a report , however I'm not sure if this is an nvda or narrator issue, or both.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Grossoehme
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 12:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Audio ducking. quick on and off?

Has anyone reported this to Microsoft? Go into Feedback Hub with the Win key + f key. Then you can tab through the app., you can mark this as a problem to them.

Dave

On 6/21/2022 6:23 AM, Daniel Sommerfeld wrote:
Hi. You are guessing right. *grins* I really didn't know about that.
But that is a very long way to get to the search. But thank you. Now i
know how to get help.

Cheers

Daniel

Am 21.06.2022 um 08:10 schrieb Luke Davis:
Daniel Sommerfeld wrote:

Wow. That's it. Thank you so much. :-)
I'm guessing you don't know about the NVDA Quick Command Reference,
available by pressing NVDA+N, H, Q. If you had opened that, you could
have searched for "ducking" with a normal webpage search
(NVDA+Ctrl+F), and gotten an answer even faster!