Re: Connection of pc to Signal messenger or WhatsApp

Luke Davis

Daniel Sommerfeld wrote:

Is there a better way to connect your pcc to whatsapp or Signal messenger? I mean is there a better way to do that but to scan a QR code?
I don't know, but personally I have found it pretty successful to scan QR codes on my computer screen with my iPhone.

The camera doesn't have to be positioned exactly, and just moving it around slowly with the built-in code scanner running, usually works. That assumes you can use either the built-in code scanner, or can use one in whatever app you're running that is constant pick-up, not point-and-snapshot.

Luke