Re: Allow Access to Camera/Microphone

Thank you all for your responses. It's been helpful.

On 6/23/22, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I can tell you how to do this in Chrome, but I don't have a site to
check with in Firefox.  but I can probably tell you how in Firefox. I
can try search with voice and have the dialog come up in Chrome. Firefox
doesn't support Google's search with voice.  But when I see messages
come up in Firefox, I can usually use f6 to move to the dialog.  I can't
tell you how many times, but try using f6 a few times and see if you get
there.  Then try tabbing to see if you see the buttons.

In Chrome, when the dialog comes up, tab around the buttons and use the
space bar on the one you want.

Gene

On 6/23/2022 4:21 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
I mainly use Firefox and occasionally Crome.

On 6/23/22, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Are you talking about a message in a browser?  Which browser are you
using?  I believe different browsers have different ways for you to move
to the buttons.

Gene

On 6/23/2022 6:14 AM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hi "Group,
When I have a video conference I get a popup saying allow access to
microphone/camera. I try tab/shif+tab but cannot find the popup to
press enter to allow.
Is there a shortcut key to do that?
Any repsonse would be appreciated.

--