From: "Ralph Boersema" <ralph@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 5:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] Pauses in MSWord

Dear Friends,

I do not usually keep up with this list, so please forgive me if this matter has been dealt with recently. When I work with Word documents NVDA frequently pauses before reading something to me. The pause frequency and the length of the pauses increase as the documents get longer. I have had this problem for years and with different versions of Word and of NVDA. Currently I am using Microsoft 365 and my NVDA is up to date. Is there some configuration I need to change, either in Word or in NVDA?

Warmly,

Ralph