From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 3:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Pauses in MSWord

I've seen this sort of thing as well, and its nothing apparently to do with the version of word. Its as if there is a spike in resource grabbing somewhere every so often then it returns to normal again. I always put this down to something else other than nvda, as it also seems to upset the typing according to sighted people where you can go on typing then all the missing ones arrive on screen at once. Is this what the other person gets?

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'