From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skipping the advertisements in web brouzers.

One way to remove advertising is to use an ad blocker. uBlock Origin is
a well thought of ad blocker. It appears to be better than another
popular one, Ad Block Plus (spelling.)

Another way to block ads is to use the Brave browser.

Gene

On 6/26/2022 1:05 AM, Ravindran V.S. wrote:

Hi,

Is there a simple way to skip the advertisements in a webpage?

Instead of pressing the down arrow key several times till the end of
the advertisement, any simple way to reach the next required text or data?

Also, a same way to skip the form fields in a page?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi.