Re: getting the repeting of the subject line in an e-mail to stop repeting when you open a message

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

In what email program do you want to do it to?

Gene nz

On 15/10/2016 5:19 AM, Casey wrote:
Hi now every time I open A message.
I hear the subject line of the message before the message starts reading.
Is that I way to get rid of that or not?
Also I turned off reports of headings under document formatting.
And I still hear level 1 or level two when I go to my e-mail inbox or
my sent folders or my deleted folders how do I get that to stop or is
that just something that NVDA now does?
Now also one last thing.
How do you add NVDA to your spelling words to if you want to put the
word NVDA in yourmessage it won't flag it as A mussed spelled word?