Re: Getting to the bottom of a form. was Re: [nvda] Skipping the advertisements in web brouzers.

Gene

That is true of some forms but a lot of sites have forms like a log in form.  My question is why forms are being asked about.  I seldom stop at such forms because ways of moving such as move by heading from the top of a page to the beginning of an article, using the letter h, or skipping blocks of links, using the letter n, moves me beyond such forms on web pages.  So how are you V.S. moving to get from the tops of pages to where you want to be?

Gene

On 6/26/2022 4:26 AM, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io wrote:
My  problem these days is that many forms only have one question per page and will not let  you hit next till you have filled in the required replies.
I guess you could to the bottom of the page and then do a shift f and see what the last field on it is.