Re: NVDA Malfunctions In Read-Only Text Boxes In Google Chrome When In Focus Mode

Gene

This appears to have nothing to do with NVDA.  I tried reading the read only edit field using both JAWS and NVDA using Chrome.  In both cases, when in focus mode in NVDA and in forms mode in JAWS, you couldn't move properly through the field using the left and right arrow keys on the site given as an example in the issue on Github, which is linked to in the original message, at the bottom of the quoted messages.
Here is the link:
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_input_readonly

In Firefox, you can move properly.  Also, in Chrome, regardless of screen-reader, you can select the text and copy it to the clipboard using control a to select.  I didn't try selecting it in Firefox moving with the arrow keys.

Gene