Hi Adriano,

Cheektowaga, NY 14225

weather code = USNY 2378781

On 10/14/2016 4:04 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.io wrote:
Hi Ron and Gary,

You have not said, but what is the city in question?
thanks!
Adriano

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] [nvda-addons] Weather Plus bug report

Yes.

On 10/14/2016 1:38 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi Adriano,

For the past few days the weather information has not changed. I just wanted to let you know and to see if anyone else is having the same problem. Thanks,

-----Original Message----- From: Adriano Barbieri via Groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 5:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] [nvda-addons] Weather Plus bug report

Hi to every one,

Weather Plus bug report: by pressing nvda+shift+w.
This happens to those who have set the forecast up to 10 days.
To resolve the problem, reduce the days forecast to 9.
This morning seems to have been reduced the days of the forecast total, I
don't know if this thing is temporary, and will be reduced further, in that
case reduce these yet.
The problem has already been fixed and will be in the next upcoming update.
Thanks!
Adriano

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.