"input gesture dialog" bug

bering.p

Hi,
I think I discovered an NVDA bug using the "input gestures" dialog.
I would like you to confirm this and if so, that one of you accustomed to the ticket, make one.
I consistently reproduce it with NVDA 2022.1 and 2022.2 beta and all add-ons disabled.
To do this:
- launch nvda with add-ons disabled,
- display the "Input gestures" dialog,
- press "end" to select the last category,
- go up two categories to select the "mouse" category,
- then "shift+tab" to position the cursor in the "filter" field,
- type "z".

A series of errors appear in the log.
Then, each time the "Input gestures" dialog is restarted, a new error is entered in the log.
Thank you.
Best regards.
Paul.

--