But do the errors effect NVDA? It sounds as though the point is to
provide a command to take an action. Is the action taken? I have
no objection to reporting the error, but if it doesn't affect
performance in any way, correcting it may not be a good use of
resources and time.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 6/29/2022 6:08 AM, bering.p wrote:
I think I discovered an NVDA bug using the "input gestures"
I would like you to confirm this and if so, that one of you
accustomed to the ticket, make one.
I consistently reproduce it with NVDA 2022.1 and 2022.2 beta and
all add-ons disabled.
To do this:
- launch nvda with add-ons disabled,
- display the "Input gestures" dialog,
- press "end" to select the last category,
- go up two categories to select the "mouse" category,
- then "shift+tab" to position the cursor in the "filter" field,
- type "z".
A series of errors appear in the log.
Then, each time the "Input gestures" dialog is restarted, a new
error is entered in the log.