I don't know why you see the mouse category where you describe it.
I have to up arrow something like seven or eight times. Once I get
there, if I shift tab once to the filter field and type z, then tab
once to the list of filtered results, the results are filtered
properly. There are many times when errors occur in NVDA that don't
have any effect on the operation of the screen-reader and in such
cases, errors are generally not corrected.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 6/29/2022 6:08 AM, bering.p wrote:
I think I discovered an NVDA bug using the "input gestures"
I would like you to confirm this and if so, that one of you
accustomed to the ticket, make one.
I consistently reproduce it with NVDA 2022.1 and 2022.2 beta and
all add-ons disabled.
To do this:
- launch nvda with add-ons disabled,
- display the "Input gestures" dialog,
- press "end" to select the last category,
- go up two categories to select the "mouse" category,
- then "shift+tab" to position the cursor in the "filter" field,
- type "z".
A series of errors appear in the log.
Then, each time the "Input gestures" dialog is restarted, a new
error is entered in the log.