Re: "input gesture dialog" bug

Rui Fontes

Hello Gene!

Às 13:26 de 29/06/2022, Gene escreveu:
I don't know why you see the mouse category where you describe it.  I have to up arrow something like seven or eight times.  Once I get there, if I shift tab once to the filter field and type z, then tab once to the list of filtered results, the results are filtered properly.

As I said in previous message, it happens in various sections, not only mouse...

But do not happen with all letters...

Gene wrote:

There are many times when errors occur in NVDA that don't have any effect on the operation of the screen-reader and in such cases, errors are generally not corrected.

Sorry, but for me, all errors should be corrected... Of course priority should go to errors that affect the operations...

But all errors should be corrected!

Rui Fontes