using nvda on google doodle polls

Mary Otten

Hi all,

I've actually tried this onĀ  my iPhone too, but that's off topic. I have a doodle poll, and I haveĀ  tried on firefox and google chrome. And I just don't get it. Are these things suppose to be accessible? I see nowhere to enter my name. And then in the poll itself, its just confusing. There is a referencer to tap once for this and tap twice for that, and since you can'te fill in your name anywhere, what good is it all? Plus it seems like nothing takes, like when I check a checkbox and am not offered any way to fill in who I am or whatever. What am I missing here?

Mary