Re: signing in as host on Zoom

Sarah k Alawami

No, she will have to start the meeting, then grant you host via a right click on your name under participants. This is how I did this. Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 8:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] signing in as host on Zoom

Hi all,
I'm guest hosting our monthly Zoom meeting for my friend who is going to be in Omaha this weekend. We've been on Zoom trying to figure out how to grant me host privileges. She at first couldn't find her host key, but once we figured out that, she sent it to me, the theory being that when the time comes for hosting the meeting, I can sign in as host. The problem is that I can't find the button to do so on the desktop client using NVDA. Can anyone help please?