From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] using nvda on google doodle polls

I didn't include an example, because I thought they were all the same, and I didn't want people to accidentally enter things on an unrelated poll. However, here is the poll I was having a problem with:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bWnvBGXa

On 6/29/2022 8:06 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
Mary Otten wrote:

doodle poll, and I have tried on firefox and google chrome. And I just don't get it. Are these things suppose to be accessible? I see nowhere to enter my
Where is the example? I'm sure you meant to include an example we could try, but it didn't show up.

Luke