Re: [nvda-addons] Weather Plus bug report

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Ron,

To me it is:
Cheektowaga, usny 12763187

Press F1 for help placing!
You need to enter: 14225,ny

Details of Cheektowaga, usny 12763187
Place: Cheektowaga, New York, United-States, US.
Degrees longitude: 42.93
Degrees latitude: -78.75.
Elevation above sea level: 204 meters.
nvda+w:
In Cheektowaga, the weather report is currently 60 degrees, sunny.
The wind direction is from north northwest with speed of 2.49 miles per hour.
The humidity is of 41%, and the visibility is up to 10 miles.
The pressure is of 29.65 inches of mercury, and the state of the barometric pressure is steady.
The sun rises at 07:28 and sets at 18:33.

nvda+shhift+w:
In Cheektowaga, the forecast for today is mostly sunny with a maximum temperature of 56 and a minimum of 42 degrees.
Saturday 15 october partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 66 and a minimum of 41 degrees.
sunday 16 scattered showers with a maximum temperature of 68 and a minimum of 57 degrees.
Monday 17 mostly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 66 and a minimum of 53 degrees.
Tuesday 18 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 69 and a minimum of 56 degrees.
Wednesday 19 breezy with a maximum temperature of 66 and a minimum of 56 degrees.
Thursday 20 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 60 and a minimum of 52 degrees.
Friday 21 mostly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 61 and a minimum of 51 degrees.
Saturday 22 mostly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 60 and a minimum of 49 degrees.

Regards
Adriano