Re: Switching to a paper login at a website

Jacob Kruger

Pranav, focus on clickable item, reroute mouse cursor to it, and, activate mouse click?

Can't test it, but, would think it might work?

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA

On 2022-06-30 10:43 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi all,

See the page at the below link.
https://www.interactivebrokers.co.in/sso/Login?RL=1

The above link is the login page for my stock broker. I have a live trading
facility and a paper trading facility. The default login is live. There
are 2 items above the user name box live and paper. I want to activate the
paper option.
How do I do this? I have tried object navigation and hitting enter and also
switching to forms mode on that item and hitting enter without success.

If this is the case for a physical mouse, I do have a USB mouse connected to
this machine. Brian, can your mouse pad advice work with a USB mouse or
should I switch to an optical mouse?
Pranav