From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Spivey via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 2:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Switching to a paper login at a website

Open the dev console with ctrl+shift+i. In the edit box, type:

document.querySelector('span.switchery').setAttribute("role", "button")

Hit enter, close the console with the same key and hit the button that should've appeared.

On 6/30/2022 1:43 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi all,

See the page at the below link.
https://www.interactivebrokers.co.in/sso/Login?RL=1

The above link is the login page for my stock broker. I have a live trading
facility and a paper trading facility. The default login is live. There
are 2 items above the user name box live and paper. I want to activate
the paper option.
How do I do this? I have tried object navigation and hitting enter and
also switching to forms mode on that item and hitting enter without success.

If this is the case for a physical mouse, I do have a USB mouse
connected to this machine. Brian, can your mouse pad advice work with
a USB mouse or should I switch to an optical mouse?
Pranav