From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 7:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Switching to a paper login at a website

Pranav,

In general, mouse advice is mouse type agnostic.  It applies to old style mechanical mice with the rolling ball, optical mice, and mouse pads on laptops.

If you look at the source code for this page that paper versus live toggle (and it does appear visually as a toggle) is implemented as a checkbox.  Yet, for some reason, it is entirely inaccessible via screen reader.

Not knowing why you're trying to activate the paper option, I do want to let you know that doing so makes the entire background on the login screen go red and a red frame with the word SIMULATED (all caps) appears as a frame around where you enter your login credentials.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill