From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 7:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Switching to a paper login at a website

How do you see the graphic?  I see nothing and if I press enter on lines where I hear nothing, if I up arrow once from the username field and press enter, I'm placed in the username field, the same with the password field.

also,  how do you know which mode you are in?  I see two items, one that says live and the other says paper but they don't indicate in any way which is active.

Gene

On 6/30/2022 8:10 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:

Hi Tyler,

A very clever solution. However, my hitting the resulting  button did not do anything. I tried with both google chrome and firefox.
I however explored some more and found an unlabeled clickable item after the user name edit field. I hit enter on that and was able to switch to paper trading mode.

Pranav