Re: Add-on Updater and Windows App Essentials 22.07 released #addonrelease

Gerardo Corripio

Awesome! Thanks for these tips for future. So I'll go ahead and update these 2 then.

Gera

El 1 jul 2022, a la(s) 10:27 a.m., Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> escribió:

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 11:16 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
And are these backward compatible, with NVDA 2021.3.5?
-
The answer to this question is, "Yes."

I would ask all members who have questions about the compatibility of any NVDA Add-On with a specific version of NVDA to consult the NVDA Community Add-Ons Site

 and/or the NVDA Add-Ons Directory (hosted by the Spanish-Speaking NVDA Community Association) since both routinely have compatibility information listed for each and every add-on.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill