Re: Actual version of the ifinterpreter addon?

If it's been updated, it doesn't seem that the developer has propagated that out.

From the NVDA Add-Ons Directory (hosted by the Spanish-Speaking NVDA Community Association):

Automatic speech output for interactive fiction interpreters (IF Interpreters)

1.3 (stable) From NVDA 2017.3 up to 2019.3 IF Interpreters 1.3 (stable)
The developer's page shows 1.3 as the latest release.  I have no idea if this add-on falls into the category where doing nothing more than a manifest update would make it compatible with more recent versions or not.  I would contact the developer directly regarding whether an update is to be issued or not.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill