Re: The blog portion of this site changes to British English

Gene

If you mean on the site, I don't know if the language and dialect setting used is correct.

Gene

On 7/2/2022 6:30 PM, Governor staten wrote:

That does fix it. I wonder if it is a feature more than a bug, or vice versa?

On 6/30/2022 11:12 PM, Gene wrote:
Uncheck language switching and dialect switching, the next setting in the same dialog.  If you don't have settings set to be saved on exit, save the settings after activating the OK button with control NVDA key c.

On 6/30/2022 10:06 PM, Governor staten wrote:
Hello folks. I'd like to know if you see the same thing on this site?

I frequently visit:

https://element.io

The chosen voice is English American.

Now, go to this site:

https://element.io/blog/

Press "h" and start reading from there. While the voice doesn't change from American English, the dialect seems to change. When I uncheck language switching and close the settings window, everything is okay. The British accent is annoying to me. Is there a way to stop this from happening? I hope this is clear.