Re: Strange behavior when navigating list item in word

Gene

Why are you moving in a list in that way?  Control down and control up arrow are move by paragraph commands.  You up and down arrow to move from item to item in a list.

The move by paragraph command is a Windows command, not a screen-reader command.  So is up or down arrow to move from item to item in a list.

Gene

On 7/3/2022 8:13 PM, William wrote:

Hi all,

Suppose I have the following content in a word file

"""

Hello

-          This is the only list item

"""

When I use nvda to move from top to the bottom or from bottom to the top using ctrl down or ctrl up arrow, nvda will always repeat the only list item twice.

I am using nvda 2022.1, Office 365, and this problem existed even all addons are disabled.

This behavior making me missunderstood that there are two items in the list.

Best,

William