Re: I've really gotten myself into a pickle.

Jackie

Sarah check your nvda shortcut properties by pressing alt+enter on the
desktop shortcut. It should indicate it's running under admin
privileges. Delete that piece & you should be good. It's under
compatibility tab, btw.

Hello to all. I had an ad don which was not working so I decided to try
and start nvda with admin privileges. Bad move. Now UAC keeps asking
me if I want to make change's. No matter if I hit yes, no, restart my
system, I cannot get this dialogue to go away. I really don't know what
to do now.

I have a new computer running windows 11 home so I took my portable copy
and installed nvda from there. All went well until I tried to use
resource monitor. It didn't work, no keys worked so I figured to try
this and now I am in trouble. Is there no way I can get this dialogue to
go away, or I can in8install nvda somehow outside of windows? I don't
want to reformat as I just got this thing set up. I can't even do a
system restore as this UAC screen is taking over my system and will not
go away. Help? I can't even run any diagnostics or anything. I guess I
found a disadvantage to UAC. I like it but right now I am hating it as
it won't go away. You would think it would but no.

Thanks.

------
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our [website.](http://listen.tffppodcast.com) . to
subscribe to the feed click [here](http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp)

Our [discord](http://tiny.cc/d-tffp) is where you will know when we go
live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on
[odysee](http://odysee.com/@tffp)

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get
early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a
5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating
system.