I've heard Windows 11 will give you Narrator during boot, which is what you need.

Start here. You should be able to get to the sign-in screen by hitting windows+l at the UAC dialog.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234

On 7/4/2022 9:51 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I can’t. It looks like my only option is going to have to be to boot into safe mode. I literally cannot access anything beyond that dialogue!
Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Jackie <abletec@...>
*Sent:* Monday, July 4, 2022 9:41:55 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] I've really gotten myself into a pickle.
Then check the shortcut that's running it.
I would, if I could get to the desktop. But I can’t! I’m literally stuck in
a loop in terms of the run time thing that keeps coming up even when I know.
And I don’t have a desktop shortcut. I got rid of that thing yesterday.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>>